Grief Comfort Guide: A Personal Journey from Loss to Light
Grief can be unbearable in body, mind and soul. You want to know how you can get through it and if you can and you want to talk to someone who has.
I have lost seven family members and have written “GRIEF COMFORT GUIDE” to share how I coped, and I’ve brought my loved ones to life by telling their stories. I also share my interactions with stars like Cary Grant, Mae West and others in my eighteen years in Hollywood.
A Guide to Help You Cope with Grief
Marie Lenay Rogus has become an expert in dealing with grief after having lost seven of her loved ones. She wrote this memoir to tell their stories and share her own, including reflections on her eighteen years working in Hollywood and Interactions with stars like Cary Grant and Mae West.
Lenay shares how she coped with each loss and offers suggestions of comfort that may help others better handle their own grief. She knows how difficult the journey through grief can be, that you don’t know how or if you can get through it, and you want to hear from someone who has.
When you read Grief Comfort Guide, you will:
- Learn that when you experience the crazies, you are normal.
- Find out what you can do when that deep grief wave hits.
- Discover coping tips for managing your anger and guilt.
- Get advice on how to handle your loved ones’ belongings.
- Learn what to say when someone tells you to “get over it.”